Monday 1 February 2010

Spring Couture 2010









After slightly forgetting about my poor old blog, I am back on the case and promise to be more of a loyal blogger. Unfortunately I don’t have a good enough excuse but January is a crap month, and the ridiculous snow situation, lack of money and therefore inevitable lack of social life may have added to me going through the month in somewhat of a daze. That was however until the event that gets every fashionista’s heart racing, Spring Couture week. Forget the recession, forget the 6 week month, this is the dream that fashion was made of, and the more opulent, luxurious and deliciously decadent it is the better. What the hell, someone out there can afford it! Still felling gloomy? I have one word for you. Chanel.

http://cathufton-aworkinprogress.blogspot.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails